Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Profile


Talofa my name is Loto and I am 12 years old and I’m a year 8 and I am Samoan and German. I go to Glen Taylor School I’ve been there for 8 years and this year it’s my last year. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters.

I like writing, it’s a struggle but I still manage to get through it. I struggle with maths and reading but still improving on it. My goal is to achieve everything.

 I love to play games like GTA 5 and black ops 2, trick shots is the best. I love to play touch with my boys. At the end of this year I want to achieve my goal and graduate at the end of this year and I like coming to school and drawing. My mum and dad inspires me to do good in school.



1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    i like how you added what you like and what you do for spear time, keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete